Monday, September 2, 2013

Everyday cards

I am creating! all for myself. a rarity. but it felt good to let the reins loose and grab out of the basket I have sitting on my desk. It's products that I like, stickers mostly, but stuff I want to use, and usually can't work into my designs. So when I get a chance, I grab them and make some quick cards.

love this one, lots of dimension! Papers are Pebbles and Pink Paislee. Sticker is Bella Blvd. but the round circle stickers are SRM Press. The circle scallop is Maya Road, and the felt sticker is Pebbles as well. Use Glue Arts foam tape to add dimension to the sticker.

sweet and simple. I added Pink Paislee papers, the floral red is from Floral Emporium ( Cricut Imagine Cart) I layered the Bella Blvd stickers, popping up both the journal spot and the flower with Glue Arts foam tape. I added the littl xoxo sticker from SRM Press and folded over the paper and trimmed it to look like a bow.

love this card the most, but you can't see the dimension in it in the photo. So I used Pebbles paper, the gray is Bella Blvd as well as the large stickers and gray flower. Again popped up with Glue Arts foam tape. I added the strip of green gcd studios paper, and the word stickers are SRM Press. Another felt flower from Pebbles. and I added a couple gems.
Just a couple sweet cards, but they made me happy!

No comments: