Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby cards

Hello friends! Two posts in two days! wow! I guess I'm just trying to get back on the old wagon here and I figured since I was kinda sitting here playing around with a card, I'd put up a quick post for you. The next couple of days I'll be posting my Cricut Circle projects, stuff from the past year, since they are all ready to go. These projects are just a few of the projects offered on the Cricut Circle. Membership has lots of wonderful benefits- like exclusive carts, early posting for new carts, an exclusive membership board, magazine, and so much more.  Click here to sign up- Cricut Circle
these sweet baby cards are just too cute! I used my Cricut and several carts to create them. What I love most about them is the soft color scheme.
These are two 'girls' cards.

These are two 'boy' cards
.
Here are some close ups.




I love how they turned out!

No comments: