I typically don't decorate my girls rooms at Christmas time, however, they do like to have a little something, so I create door knob hangers for them to have on their doors. This Imaginisce paper really made a festive creation combined with my fun snowman made with styrofoam balls.
Glue Arts- Perma Tac runner and Glue Glider Pro, Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks
Imaginisce Cottage Christmas papers, chipboards, and snowflake crystals
tinsel ribbon- Pink Paislee
white acrylic paint
toothpicks inked with brown ink
1. Adhere patterned paper to door hanger with Perma Tac, especially along edges.
2. Use craft glue and outline outside of door hanger and knob inside, then liberally sprinkle with glitter and let dry throughly.
3. Use craft knife to cut styrofoam balls in half, then use Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun to glue half circles for snowman on side of door hanger. Paint with white acrylic paint and lightly sprinkle with glitter.
4. Make accordion medallion with red paper and adhere to door hanger with Hot Glue Gun, also gluing on acrylic snowflakes ( two layered), sheer ribbon bow, and jingle bells.
5. Use chalk to make snowman's cheeks, then dress him with buttons, felt nose, use marker for eyes and mouth, and roll paper into hat, then finishing with tinsel ribbon, adhering all with Hot Glue Gun. Insert toothpicks that have been inked for his arms.
6. Cut oval from paper using template, then decorate with chipboard sticker and buttons tied with twine.
Thanks for stopping by today!!