Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays everyone. I am trying to take a little time off to spend with my girls this week. I hope to be back after the New Year to once again share my creations with you. Blessings to you all and thank you so much from the bottom of my lil' old heart for coming and commenting and being here to share this love of creating with me.
Until then, two last little stampy cards to share with you- from MyStampBox.
I used the Let it Snow snowflakes stamp set to create the background. and then added some American Crafts stickers to finish it- popping the greeting up with some Glue Arts Ucutit foam.



 For this card, I used American Crafts City Park, cutting out and popping up the clouds with Glue Arts Ucutit foam.. I stamped the butterflies using the Colorful Companions set.  And I added a bit of white crinkled seam binding. Don't forget that I sell Crinkled Seam Bindings in my Etsy Store!!



Thanks again for stopping by- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!
kris

4 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Have a great time with the girls! Family time is sooooo important!
Love the cards! See you in the new year!

Kelly Massman said...

Happy New Year!
Love both cards-the fun colors on the bottom made me smile!

BethW said...

Gorgeous-I love the snowflakes. What white ink do you use?

Jana Eubank said...

These are so cute, Kristen! I always love coming to your blog. :D