Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Glue Arts new product

Have you heard about Car Accents?

Well let us tell you a bit about them. Car Accents are sheets of adhesive backed removable vinyl that come in 8 amazing colors! WhiteOut, BlackOut, Razzle Dazzle Red, Goin' Green, Wild Blue Yonder, Plum Crazy, Sterling Silver and Tickle Me Pink.

These temporary, removable adhesive-backed, vinyl decor sheets are perfect for any on the go designer. You can use the Car Accents for your car of course, but Car Accents are perfect for your boat, home, RV, motorcycle,truck, house, windows, walls, mirrors and more! You name it...Car Accents can decorate it!

You can use a diecut system to cut out the shapes and words or hand cut your own designs! It's completely up to you!!



I used my Cricut machine and Indy Art and Accent Essentials cartridges to cut out my accents. I love that this looks like a cute tattoo on my van.
I also have to say, I put this on my van over two months ago ( with no extra cleaning supplies, I used windex to clean the window to place the decals) and it's still stuck on just as well as the first day!!



Notice also, that I layered the vinyls and that stuck perfectly too. And they aren't affected by the wiper either.
I have thought of so many fun accents. These would be perfect for holiday accents for your car, imagine dressing it up with Christmas decor!!
You could use the Cricut paper doll cartridge to make your own personalized paper doll family to add to your vehicle.
Stop by the Glue Arts blog and leave a comment for giveaways!!!

kris

No comments: