Friday, May 14, 2010

Layouts

Good Morning, I have two new layouts to share with you today. The first layout is made with Cosmo Cricket papers and a Magistical Memories tree.


I cut a large block of yellow dot, and added a larger block of striped paper behind it. After adding them to my layout, I added a couple strips of deep gray paper to the bottom, one flat and one scalloped. I also cut this ruler from a Colorbok letter sheet and used it on there. For the tree after I painted it white, I adhered pieces of tissue paper, then sprayed the whole thing with walnut ink spray. After that dried, I added a crackle medium to it. I handcut some clouds, adding them to the top with Glue Arts 3D glue dots. I also added the title with K&Co corrugated letters. I wrote my journaling on a piece of kraft I cut into a bracket shape. When the layout was finished, I added drops of maya mist in three spots .

Next is this cute layout using Bobunny's Alissa line. I added a strip to the background, then layered over this piece of kraft cs. I added a couple strips to the bottom and sewed around the kraft cs several times. I added a large block of black paper then added my two tabbed book parts from Magistical Memories, and after putting my photos on them, I doodled some lines and snowflakes. I also added bobunny brads to the top holes. I cut out a circle from kraft, matted it with pink I scallop cut with scissors. I sewed around the kraft. Then I added various sticker letters- two kinds from Reminisce and some Amer. Crafts foam. I also added a miniature snowflake decoration to the word Cold. ( I just cut off the loop at the top). I added a couple words to the tabs, with another Amer. Crafts letter. Then finished with my journaling. The last thing I did was to add a few drops of black maya mist to the layout.



That's it for today- have a great day.
kris

2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

So beautiful and fresh! Great colors and design! You have such talent! :)

anazelia said...

those are both beautiful.