Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Thursday

Hello friends, I hope you are having a nice week. I have been working on my team stuff this week, as next week my hubby is taking a staycation and we are planning on doing several projects around the ol' homestead. I hope to get enough done to pre-schedule some posts!

I am loving Cosmo Cricket. I have two kits and a small 6x6 pad. I have gotten just so much use from them. I just adore the softer colors to them. So I wanted to share a couple card creations with you.

I have recently been trying to do some angles on my cards, they are fun and really interesting additions so I added all these strips of paper at the same angle across my card. I added a Magistical Memories Circle chip behind my scallop cut out double cherry image. I added a couple buttons to the cherries and a small twine bow. The letters are Colorbok and MM tiny type for the title.



I love mixing and matching, the graph red is actually from the almost there collection, but the rest is all from the Early Bird collection.
Next I have made this mixed collection card. Adding the large papers in the back from the 6x6 Earth Love pad. I added a small strip of Early Bird in the middle. I added my Magistical Memories Chipboard Bird ( painted white) to the you're tweet block, covering a smaller bird there. I cut out several flowers from paper and added them to my card, also adding on this red/cream ribbon. I added a small wiggle eye to the bird, and of course my button and twine to the bow.




Thanks for stopping by!
kris

3 comments:

BethW said...

Having to love you for this one-I have so much Cosmo in my stash. I'd have never thought to mix it up like this-gives it a whole new look. Great job-thank you!

Kelly Massman said...

Love your cards today! I tried to leave a comment on Cosmo Cricket's site today to compliment your beautiful LO and cards, but it would not let me! So, I thought I'd mention it here!

~* steph :) *~ said...

So cute, Kris :)! Love your cards, love how you placed everything. Thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* Steph :)