Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cosmo Cricket goodie bag set

I created this fun gift set the other day. I have these great vellum envelopes that look so much like the glassine envelopes, yet I couldn't find any. I think they are a great little goodie holder. So I filled mine with these Lifesavers mints. With summer coming up, I didn't want to put any chocolates in there to melt. Any other candy would be great as well, I just happened to have these mints.



I used Cosmo Cricket- would you believe all of this was made with scraps I just had sitting there and hadn't thrown away. Even the large circle was something I created for another card and didn't use. Of course, again, I have mixed these lines up- using Early Bird, Joy Ride and Earth Love papers. I added some Glue Arts 3D glue dots to pop up my stickers and cut papers. I also added some Bobunny ribbon and buttons. 

Here are some close ups.



Hope you have liked my sweet little gift set. You could change the My Friend cutout and add My Teacher- and make this for a lovely end of year teacher gift.
Have a great day!
kris

1 comment:

Ticketgoddess said...

Great ideas!! Love all those papers!