Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Hello! I have some new cards for you today. 
first is this fun Happy Day card. I used a Magistical Memories Chipboard cutout star, backing it with patterned paper, and I drew on faking stitching, by making dots and lines to look like stitches. I added a block and several strips of Cosmo Cricket paper . Punching through the tag, I tied on some twine, looped it and stapled it. I also added gems to the flower centers on the bottom strip. I took two small pieces of Bobunny ribbon and stapled them at the top of the card.



Next, is this pretty you and me card. I used a large block of the yellow dot ( all paper is Cosmo Cricket) , then layered on the reddish graph. I added a strip of lined black at the bottom. For the tag in the middle, I cut it out, cutting off the edges of each end to look like a tag, then popdotted it with Glue Arts 3D glue dots. I used Bobunny ribbon to tie bows, adding a cut out flower and button to each bow. I also used Amer. Crafts fabric letters and  a & from Colorbok.

Hope you have enjoyed your visit today!
kris

No comments: