Wednesday, May 19, 2010

monochromatic cards

good morning to you! I wanted to give you a super quick post today- my hubby is on staycation this week and we are in the process of doing some house projects, so I haven't had much time to create. I think each card took me about 20 minutes to create.Mostly because of the embossing with my Scor it board and tool. I used pretty much the same things on both cards.



Both cards have embossed scoring on the card blank. I used this amer. crafts pearlized white cardstock- got a pack of 25 for $1.99 at Tuesday Morning. I used some beautiful Prima flowers and a bit of ribbon on both. I also used Amer. Crafts glitter letters on them. One card uses an EKsuccess punch scallop on the background. the other I punched several scallops and placed them across the card.


Have a terrific day and thanks for stopping in!
kris

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I love white monochromatic! These are so elegant! :)

craftymom205 said...

Great cards. Love the all white.

Unknown said...

just stunning. Thanks for always being so darn artistic Kristen. Love your stuff

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your monochromatic cards, kris :)! they are so pretty! love the flower embellies and the chipboard letters and stick pin! thanks for sharing :)! have a wonderful wednesday! *hugs* steph :)

BethW said...

Breathtaking! I've been wanting to do a white on white layouts for ages-thank you for the beautiful inspiration.

Kristie Maynard said...

Absolutely gorgeous. thanks for sharing them with us.