Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cards today

Good Morning! it's a rainy weekend we're looking forward to, I'm just happy we're not getting yet another snowstorm! I am so ready for spring and summer, my favorite seasons.
I created some new cards this week to share with you.

First is a sweet feminine card made with a paper doily heart. 
The background paper is glittered and is from Reminisce, it's GORGEOUS in real life, and of course just doesn't show up all the sparkles in my photo. I used some Bobunny cardstock to make a bracket block, and  popdotted it up for dimension. I added my heart to the front of it, adding these adorable dollar store stickers. See told you I was cheap! heh heh heh- cool dollar store finds for scrapbook supplies are fun! I don't know if they still have these around, but they are dimensional, glittered and have gems. It's like discount K&CO stickers to me. I also added on a Reminisce Unwritten circle border flipped to the white side. I added my buttons with some floss, and then printed my bday greeting out, cutting the ends like a banner.


Next card, I found some Reminisce cloud paper, and added a strip of that to the card base.  Then I added this blue block, adding a white mat to that. I drew the clouds by hand, then cut them out, popping up the top cloud. The birds are a Bobunny stamp, stamped and layered on two colors of BB dot cardstock. I hand cut the branch then added the birds. I printed out my greeting, and added the gems to it.


This card was made with more clearance stickers, I had bought a clearance pack of DCWV stickers. I simply added Bobunny paper, added a white block to that,  then added the stickers, to the bottom corner, adding foam tape to the large flower ( these are glittered stickers). I added a silk flower with button down at the bottom, adding my printed out greeting with a bit of CI cut off diecut paper edge.



Have a great day!
kris

2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I am in love with that first one Kristen! But they are all super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristen!!!! That 1st one is just perfect....but I love them all!!