Sunday, August 2, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #26

Our sponsor is Shortcuts this week! yeah!
I took my clear card, and cut it down to make this see through spot on my card.
I used Bobunny papers, layering them, then cut a circle in the card with my exacto knife.
Then I cut another circle with the purple cardstock, and simply cut around cutting out small wedges to make the fun starburst pattern , then layered the piece to cover any edges.
I got this cute little sticker on clearnace, he's also a shaker box with some tiny red gems in his tummy.
so cute!
I put some orange paper on the inside of the card to peek through around him.
I also used it in a ruffle then layered an old KI sticker strip over top, talk about lots of layers!. I anchored the strip with some purple brads.
I computer printed my greeting and cut it into a tag, then tied on my ribbon and button.

thanks for coming by!
kris

No comments: