Saturday, August 1, 2009

Winner and new card

I made this cute little card a little while ago, but totally forgot to post it.
The papers are all American Crafts, even the owls that I fussy cut out.

isn't the saying so cute!!

I handcut the branch and the leaves, adding in a journal spot from AC that I stuck to some white cardstock.

I also added a bit of Bobunny ribbon and a teeny button down at the bottom. Of course I folded my leaves in half for dimension!
annnnnndddd.....



drum roll please......




the winner of my blogiversary is.........


LIL- 100 pounds ago- I can't copy and paste but random interger picked #4 for me today.




Lil- please email me at ibescrapinkris(at)comcast(dot)net with your addy so I can send this out to you!

thanks for dropping in!
kris

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how adorable is this card! LOVE the color combo.

Lil said...

Awesome card! Amazed at the "patience" and the "love" that went into creating it...

Lil said...

Wow...I won! Thank you very much, Kris! So happy...grinning from ear to ear!

Desire Fourie said...

Kristen, this is just lovely and such a funky creation.
Have a great Sunday
Hugs
Desire