Monday, August 3, 2009

Reminisce Halloween

New CHA Releases are out! Reminisce has come out with two new super sweet collections for Halloween.
The Halloween collection is darling with vintage looking images and colors, I love the cute little papers and the awesome journal sticker spots that coordinate with the collection.
For this layout I punched circles out of most of the different papers, adding them to my background, I also added a nice thick stripe ontop of my cream cardstock. The sticker strips are always neat to work with, since they have been diecut for the holes to be open, you can also leave them for a solid look. I adored that cat journal sticker so I made that the base for my title! Some cute pics of my little one in her halloween shirt , and some journaling about her party at school finish it. I love love this layout!!



Trick or Treat is the other collection, using some paper mache containers I made this sweet treats tower, perfect for a nice little gift! I sanded the edges of the boxes after I applied the paper, it makes it a little shabby. I added some of these awesome chipboard spiders that are part of the collection, putting them on some floss, they look like creepy crawlies are spinning a web on the boxes. To tie the boxes together I used a bit of Bobunny ribbon in orange, and a small star button I've had forever.
have a wonderful day!
kris

1 comment:

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hello! My name is Nika!We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
Nika
--
You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
and our family ministry blog
http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

--