Monday, August 18, 2008

Reminisce Enchanted Line



New Enchanted Autumn line- these are halo-graphic papers- soo KEWL!
I think these are great colors too- and with those cute owls- it's a really winning collection!
the first thing is a halloween memorabilia box- perhaps to keepsake that first costume in? or a really cute little treat bag, whatever you might keep from that first halloween.
btw- I ADORE halloween- dressing up is fun, but finding neat costumes or unique ideas is one of the favorite things I love halloween for.
anyway- the box is made using the papers to wrap in- then one of the neat JUMBO glittered stickers. I added in a few buttons, some letters from Creative Imaginations, Amer. Crafts Thickers, and some black Reminisce letters.

This layout is made with the same collection. I cut out some of those cute owls on the side of the paper, added in some buttons, and popdotted some of the elements- added their BOO and Sweet stickers- then just two Basic Grey stickers for My.

tfl!
kris

No comments: