Sunday, August 17, 2008

NEW Reminisce


So i'm finally uploading some of my projects from CHA for Reminisce.
They have the coolest stuff!
really- the glitter papers- the halographic papers, the neatest stickers.
the snow layout is done using the Frosted line- I love the colors- greens and blues are some of my favs together!
this is a small 8x8 layout, and I've just layered and layered the papers. The sticker under the title is glittery- but since I covered it up- I added some Stickles glitter glue to the letters as well.





next is the Scare Tactics line- I used some of it on this 8x10 layout for some cute pics of lil' a digging her pumpkin out. love the shabby papers and the kewl pumpkin stickers. Makes me excited for halloween. Added the moon sticker to the title- then just popped on some Creative Imaginations letters I colored with black marker.
Have a great night!
kris



No comments: