Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday projects


Been busy with so much this week, but I did make a few things to share.


this coffee sign is made with Flair papers, the sign I bought from Joannes. I popdotted the coffee and added chipboard steam. Also used Heidi Swapp and Colorbok chipboard letters in brown. I think it turned out so cute. Perfect for a country kitchen.
I'm going to try to remember to do shaped cards more, this circle one was really fun to make. These are Splendor collection papers from Bobunny.

The chipboard flower i painted and glittered, added in a button with twine bow.
letters are older bobunny, but I am really digging them, so I pulled out some from the STASH and used them. I made the leaves to match as well.
and yeah- these were scraps leftover from something else- what a great little card for just making it with scraps.
This sweet little holiday card is made with Bobunny Felicity papers, again- leftover from something i can't post just yet. I glittered and painted the tree , then added this sweet Bobunny ribbon and a Jesse James heart button. Add in some stitching and deco scissors- rubon a Bobunny holiday sentiment, that's it- a super cute and way easy card for the holidays.

have a great weekend!
kris


No comments: