Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Upload Day


I have soo much to share today!
First- I had to share this GORGEOUS sunset from last night- it was absolutely amazing- look at the colors! As I was taking these- the geese were coming in for a landing from the opposite side- it was so awesome to see all this natural beauty surrounding me.
Every night we watch the sun go down from the sunroom, and I think this one is the one I will remember as the most stunning sunset so far.




Next I get to share this layout with you, as seen on Bobunny's Blog. We did a Double Dot Cardstock challenge, love these cardstocks- the dots rock and the colors of them are just so pretty.
Add in some stunning Beau Jardin and Beautiful Life papers, and the colors just pop.
I handcut the leaves from the paper, then bent them to pop them off the page a bit. I also added in some glitzy rhinestones, and flocked stickers from Cloud 9. The title is backed with some of the cutouts from the Beautiful life collection.
and of course the star- my sweetie patootie- isn't she just too cute!


Next is my card for Flair- Get Well-
using paper from Hit The Beach. I cut out the little suns and made them into flowers. the stickers are SEI. Loving my sewing machine right now. I guess I'm on a sewing kick. it's so nice having it right out and easy to use. love blues and greens with oranges, so bright and fun!














Then I have this cute cute card using Flair's What's Cooking - coffee paper- I loved this cute little saying, and it fits the paper so well!
I added in a touch of Reminisce dotted paper- you know- from the old scraps bin.
and I sewed the card to within an inch of it's life! bahaha!
then i cut out another coffee cup, popdotted it and added a bit of twine bow. added in a chipboard bracket I painted from basic grey, and more of those wonderful flocked sticker letters from cloud 9.


















This sweet card stars more of Flair's What's Cooking collection- the Farmers Market Labels are soo neat as large accents, of course I had to shabby my edges and distress them. I added in a oblong funky flower that I'd painted and glittered, with an old gap button and a twine bow. Then I colored some old Basic Grey letters for the greeting, and the last bit of that Reminisce dotted paper.


















This adorable little set uses all Anna Griffin stuff. Some of the new Alix papers and embellies.
I would love to give this box with a handmade bracelet- something with shells I think would be perfect! For the card, I added in one of my homemade labels ( some easy fixing with MS WORD) and just added a Flair clear sticker for the saying. Anna Griffin ribbon and chipboard button plus a frame I cut and glittered to make a bracket.
The box stars some of Anna's wonderful 3d stickers, a handcut bit of coral from her paper, a couple of the great matching ribbons, a diecut journal block and one of these awesome stitched words.
















Isn't this sweet! I am giving this to a friend who has a vacation house and loves beachy decor.
Of course- the whole time I was making this - I was saying Es-CAP-eh like Dory from Finding Nemo! ahh- I'll never see that word as the same! LOL!
More of Anna's ribbons, 3d stickers and chipboard. I added in a touch of twine- and the canvas is just made with a couple hooks to hold the ribbon hanger. Another stitched word, along with one of those Flair Clear quotes.

That is it for today- my hands are tired from just typing it all!
peace!
kris

No comments: