Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thought I'd share another flower pic- I have tons of them. Aren't these tulips gorgeous!

wish they were mine- apparently the old owners only liked solid colored flowers here. But I took these of the neighbors flowers. they just make me happy- love those strong bold colors.


yesterday I decided to learn a little about digital scrapbooking. I finally installed my adobe photoshop that I've had for years ( got it free ages ago). then went to www.acherryontop.com

and bought two small kits- soo pretty!! I was amazed how cheap they were- I spent $7.50 and got tons of paper, embellies, alphas and ribbons.

Little did I realize how difficult it is to do.

I give kudos out there to all digi scrappers- it's very time consuming. Perhaps because I'm new it just seems that way.

But having to lasso and cut out every single thing- maybe you do that first- then save them- and you can just paste them onto your layouts-

but for me- it will be a fun diversion- maybe I will try some hybrid layouts- my love will always be with cutting and pasting, getting my hands into it.

Sharing an old layout here- still one of my favs- never did get it picked up- don't know why. I think I made it during my heart phase- I used them on everything, loved making giant ones! LOL

til next time
kris

No comments: