Monday, September 2, 2013

Valentine House Gift Box

Hey, I'm here today with a sweet little Valentine Gift box that is super easy to create for a fast Valentine gift box. I created my box using Winter Woodland and simply sized the box to fit a full sheet of 12×12 paper. The image has an outside and an inside cut, and I cut them from black and white papers. I layered the two cuts together, and use foam tape to sturdy my house so that it would hold up to contain candy and goodies.

When gluing my house roof on, I simply only glued on one side, so that the roof becomes the lid for the box.

I decorated the house with flowers and lace, silver pipe cleaners, buttons, a twine wreath and pearls. I also added some velvet ribbon around the roof, and tied a loop which I pulled through a center hole, to use as a hanger.

I love these as a special treat for your loved ones!

Designed by: Kristen Swain
Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Expression 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
Cricut Cartridges Used:  Winter Woodland (house), Lite Bloom (pink glitter flowers)

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (Pink Paislee), Brads (Crate Paper, BoBunny), Ribbon (May Arts), Pearls (KaiserCraft), Flowers (Petaloo), Foam (Glue Arts), Button, Twine, Lace, Adhesives

No comments: