Monday, September 2, 2013

Paper Doll Playtime Set

This has to be one of my favorite ever Cricut Circle Projects.  You can sign up for the Cricut Circle here. I created this last year and just love it so much. It was a lot of work, but well worth it. I only wish I'd had my cricut when the girls were younger and could have really played with this stuff.
So I created a whole puppet theater. How cute is this!

I used a tri fold board and cut it into a frame, then added papers to make the background. Of course I used my Circut to cut out cloud and trees, I even embossed the clouds with the swirls folder.
Then I created the characters
King and Prince

Queen and a white horse ( the prince needs a noble steed)

A Fairy Godmother and the Princess

The Castle ( not a person but a fairy tale must have some distance from home, so they could add or do away with the castle) and of course a dragon ( scary or sweet)

and Annalise posed with them all for me.

Love this fun, cute set. Hope you do too!

No comments: