Monday, September 2, 2013

Halloween Tin

Oct 2 2011

OCTOBER Monthly Challenge!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Hello! Kristen here with a creepily beautiful holiday decorative tin. To create this beautiful tin, all you need are some fun crafty items, your Cricut Machine and pretty Halloween papers!
This tin is beautiful by itself, but did you know, it’s a paint can, and can hold buckets of candy or halloween treats. How fun would this be to transport some yummy treats to your child’s school, or gift to a neighbor?!
I used some round styrofoam balls to create this spooky pumpkins. After I put the kraft shred paper on the tin lid,I added the painted pumpkins and decorated the spooky pumpkin patch with flying bat and sparkling vines. I used a flat wide edge ( the edge of a ruler) to sculpt my pumpkins, lines down from each top and bottom center point. This created the shape, then I added a bamboo skewer stem and my silver pipe cleaners. I also made the pumpkin leaves fun by sprinkling them with clear glitter.




I can’t wait to see what you create!


Cricut Expression Machine
October 31st Seasonal Cartridge (spicer)
Create a Critter Cartridge (leaf)
Happy Hauntings Cartridge (bat)
Plantin SchoolBook (Border)
Paint Can: Provo Craft
Paper/Diecuts/Stickers: Authentique
Black Gems: Teresa Collins Designs
Foam Tape: Glue Arts
Other: Wire, Silver pipe cleaners, White paint, Clear glitter, Button, Twine, Cheesecloth, Kraft shred, Hot glue gun

No comments: