Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

hello my friends! it has been a whirlwind of a week! I have been working on some projects I was asked to make for a magazine, and will share that when I can. I also had three other projects picked up this week for publication! Yay!

So for today, I am going to share an older project I made for the Cricut Circle Blog. This is an exclusive blog for members of the Cricut Circle. We share these projects, Gypsy files, and full instructions. Here I can just share with you the project, and tell you which carts I used.
But if you would like to join us,   you can sign up to be a member here 


Way back in October I created this fun party treat with my Cricut Cake Machine. I used Caramel apples, and decorated them with the Cricut icing sheets, cutting them out with the Pumpkin Carving cart.
You can click on these to see them in full.

Can I just say, now I never want to eat a plain caramel apple again. I LOVED how cute these guys turned out, and if you are asking yourself- Do I really need a Cake Machine? - the answer is YES!! YES YES YES you do. Even if you buy the mini cake, there are ssooooooo many things you can make with it. I will share some projects next week that I created for the debut of the Mini Cake Machine, and you will see what an incredible artist it can make you. People will be awed by you.


 


 
 Thanks for dropping by today, I hope your weekend is amazing! 

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

Those are amazing! I would have never thought to use frosting on the apples, but they sure turned out wonderful!