I logged in this morning to share a special post and immediately saw that sometime yesterday I hit my 500th follower!! WOWIE ZOWIE!!!! thank you all so much!! I am aware that there are even more people then that who follow me with other readers and such, but it's nice to see so many of you coming here with every new post. I absolutely LOVE to share my creations, and I hope it shows how much I love to create with every photo and post I put on here. I have grown so much in the last several years with my creating, and even when I've learned everything I think I can, I am proven wrong and being pushed opens up another great expanse of learning for me. Thank you for being here with me on my journey.
Today, as I mentioned, I want to share a special post. If you click this video and watch, you will see these two beautiful and fabulous ladies mention this project below. How cool is that!! Lori is also taking this frame to CHA Winter, so you can see it there! This video is also being shared over on the Northridge Media blog- Create- if you want to hop over there and leave a comment to let them know you are watching..
Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks
Imaginisce Roly Rosies- Pinks and Brights
Imaginisce Cottage Christmas Snowflake Charms
Imaginisce I-Top tool- Button Daddies- Medium and Large
White Acrylic Paint
Black frame with cork inset
clear drying liquid glue
1. Create roly rosies using a pack of Pinks and a pack of Brights.
2. Paint frame with Crackle Medium, following directions, then paint with white acrylic paint, dry throughly.
3. Using Hot Glue Gun, glue large rosies in a circle, then fill in with smaller rosies, alternating colors.
4. Create I-Top buttons with I-Top Punch, I-Top tool, and Button Daddies, then adhere to frame with Hot Glue.
5. Cut apart berry stems, adhere in random places with Hot Glue.
6. Weave sheer ribbon around rosies, then create bow and top bow with I-Top Button in pink, Hot Glue in center of wreath.
7. Use liquid glue and edge topmost parts of rosies, sprinkle with glitter and allow to dry.
8. Randomly Hot Glue snowflake charms around and on top of rosies.
So as I promised, if I hit 500 followers before the end of the year, I have a super sweet Pink Paislee prize pack to giveaway. This contest goes to the end of the year, New Years Day I will announce the winner...
You will get one entire collection of Sweetness, one entire collection of Old School, a 6x6 pack of Queen Bee, a heart mini album with Sweetness covers, the stamp set from the House of 3 Parisian Anthology, and canvas border stickers for the Sweetness collection, now..... is that a sweet blog candy or what!!
To win, please leave me a comment on THIS blog post, I will pick winners only from this post!! Please only have a US or Canadian address for shipping and also, if you aren't a follower, please go ahead and add yourself to follow my blog.
Have a terrific day!