Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Good morning! today I have a couple cards to share with you. I had some scraps of Cosmo Cricket left over from a project, plus I was making some of the adorable images using my Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge and I just had to make a few cards.


I added the Pixilicious papers, then added the large circle and sewed around with floss. I popdotted the mushrooms, they were also embossed with a Polka Dot embossing folder, then added on this sweet little cosmo chipboard bfly. The letters are a mix of Reminisce, BB and KI Memories.

Next is another card using the same line and mushroom from Cindy Loo. I added in this scallop circle, and made my smaller scraps go farther by punching them with a square punch, and adding them across the card. I added the banner and used a KI word sticker and some tiny type letters, then added gems to my banner.



thanks for dropping by today, remember you can still comment and add your name to the Gypsy's giveaway until Friday!
have a great one!
kris

5 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love these so cute!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Great cards! Love the embossing1

Turnedgypsy said...

oh how beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great cards. thank you for sharing

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

marianne-g said...

Love the bright colors against the white. Very cute!

Erica said...

Love the cards, I need that cartridge now LOL :)