Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pink Paislee Cards

I told you I'd be back today. I accomplished a lot today, mowed the lawn and did some yardwork, did a couple loads of laundry, ran the vac. and neatened the house. Then I sat down after lunch and made all these cards.
Feels good to be so productive. I used several scraps of paper

Of course, with my assignments I have scraps left, and you know I love to use them, so I created some new cards.This card I created with scraps of Starlight and 365 Degrees. A couple weeks ago I made a bunch of these sewing pattern flowers, and misted them with walnut ink. I also added this punch out, popdotting it up. The ribbon was a scrap piece of ribbon  that I tied into a bow.

Next is a card I made with some small scraps of ribbon pleats from Pink Paislee. I curved them into this rainbow and added gems to the pleats. The background is scraps with a piece of kraft cardstock.  I used a scrap of this lined paper to make my cloud, adding my title with a punch out.

Next is a fun card I made with my circle mask and walnut ink spray. After drying I used more scraps to make the strip across the card. I used a scrap of pleated ribbon to make my flower, adding a gem brad in the center. I cut and folded two leaves.
I also cut apart my punch out enjoy the journey, adding the leafy things to the back of it closer in- and popdotting the oval. I added a string of various bobunny buttons to some twine and added them across the bottom of the card, adding a ribbon bow to them.
Last but not least- another one of my fab scallop punch circles. I punched two border strips, then rolled them like a paper flower. ( I used BB mamarazzi paper for it) Putting them onto a circle underneath I pushed out the petals until it gave me a better shape. Then I glittered it.
I also sprayed my background with my walnut ink spray and circle mask. Adding scraps of Starlight and Queen Bee Pink Paislee papers, I used raffia and made a bow, and also add a BB button, handcut leaves and Pink Paislee letter stickers.

Shew, that is it for me today- I'm gonna fix dinner and spend time with my girls.
Have a terrific evening!
kris

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I totally love all of those flowers!!!! I just bought a ton of sewing patterns at a yard sale for a dollar.....I knew i could use them for something scrappy!! Great cards! I hate to throw anything away too and am getting pretty good at using every last scrap too! Great inspiration here!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

wowee, kris! you had such an awesomely productive day! i LOVE all your cards! beautiful textures, flowers, buttons...love all the details :)! thank you soo much for sharing :)! hope you're having a wonderful day so far! *hugs* steph :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Your creations are absolutey gorgeous! You have a wonderful eye for design and WOW, do you get a lot done in the course of a day! Got time to come to my house??????

BethW said...

I adore your blog and Pink Paislee should too! Just ordered some more I was so inspired by your gorgeous creations. ?Thank you for sharing your talent with us.