Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching up with Bobunny

Hello beautiful day! how are you? 
I finished a creation yesterday I cannot wait to share with you- but since it's for Pink Paislee, you're gonna have to wait til Sunday. I feel like creating some cards today, so hopefully later I will have something new to share with you.
Today I thought I'd re-share my bobunny stuff I've done in the last few weeks. 

Going backwards. :)


Here is a mother's day card I created for our Mother's Day creations post . You can click the link to be taken to each post to see what specific products were used and the other team creations. I love this rolled ribbon roses,  and the colors on this card are just devine!


 This card, created for a teacher appreciation post- was fun to make, the left points of the star are less pointy acting as the fold for the card. I hand drew and paper pieced my apple and pencil. and used shabby paradise letters that look a bit like notebook paper.


This next card was for a challenge. A full layout sketch was provided by Rita, and instead of making a layout, I used the sketch to make a card.


I used a chipboard frame from the mama razzi collection and created around that. Most of the products are Jazmyne- I love mixing and matching different collections.

Next is a fun project I created for kids crafting. Don't toss those toilet paper tubes, reuse them and let the kids make these adorable butterflies. Go check out how to make them.


Here's a close up of the blue one.



Isn't that a sweet little craft?  My daughter snagged the trio for her shelf in her room. She loved them.

Want to really create something cute for a room. With dot cardstock, Glue Arts Wall Art Adhesive and my Cricut, I created these flowers.



 These flowers turned out sooo cute! They are large too, the largest being about 11 inches around and about 3 1/2 feet tall. Wouldn't this make a beautiful garden on a wall? You could also create grass, butterflies, trees, etc.. And honestly, I didn't expect them to last. But my daughter doesn't pick at them, and they have been up for more then a month and still look this terrific!

last but not least a stamping post. I created this layout using stamps to create my  custom background.



I hope you have enjoyed today's rewind of my bobunny projects. 
Have a super day!
kris

1 comment:

~* steph :) *~ said...

wowee, lots of wonderful cards and projects, kris :)! love your ribbon flowers! so pretty and cute! love your bright and fresh star card and the beautiful sisters card. cute TP roll butterflies. thanks for sharing :)! have a wonderful thursday! *hugs* steph :)