Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Magistical Memories and Cosmo Cricket layouts

I have had so much fun using this Cosmo Cricket stuff I got! This week I paired it up with my Magistical Memories chipboard and made a few new layouts.

First is this layout using Magistical Memories chipboard tag book, I used pages to hold my photos. I also fussy cut out the flowers and clouds from Cosmo Cricket papers, adding additional Magistical Memories scalloped photo corners. I used AC fabric stickers for the title as well.


Here is a close up of the main elements for you. The glitter brads are from Bobunny. I popdotted the clouds with foam tape, but all the flowers are just bent up to look dimensional. I also added Bobunny gems to the centers of the flowers.



Next, this layout really shows off my homemade walnut ink mister- I have to say- this brown is devine and I adore it!  I really splattered it on this cream cs. Then I layered bits of the Cosmo on after I distressed the edges.



In this close up you can see:
I handcut clouds and a sun, layering them in front and behind my patterned papers.
I backed my Magistical tree with patterned paper after I painted it. I also made a flower with a Cosmo snowflake chip, some scallop cut circles and a bobunny button. My title is K&Co letter stickers.



Next is a layout I used my faux ink mister- using a chipboard scrap of circles from some Tim Holtz grungeboard.  I didn't cover the edges and let the spray go all over, for effect, but you could do this cleaner.I also drew outlines on the circles to show them off better in spots.


After adding my Cosmo papers and my Magistical Owl, (which I layered paper underneath, adding handdrawn stitches and gem eyes to) I made paper flowers by fussy cutting the flowers from paper, and adding scallop edges circles of tissue paper. I also sprayed my flowers to make them darker. I used big bobunny chipboard letters for the title. This layout is for the challenge at Magistical Memories- every month there is a challenge and a contest- and we have so few entering- I'd love to see more people have a chance at winning!!



thanks for coming by today. Hope you enjoy my layouts!
kris

No comments: