Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday sunday


Good Sunday morning to you. I just wanted to share a couple new cards with you today.
First is my fun button filled valentine card.
I bought some of these cute paper lace doilies and wanted to create a few cards with them.
First I cut a piece of Bobunny pink dot cardstock to fit inside the heart, then I added the heart to a piece of Scenic Route paper, and cut around the outside edge with my scallop scissors.
I filled in the inside of the heart with buttons.
To make the card, I folded a piece of brown cardstock, then added a mat of red cardstock.
I added two strips of Reminisce easter pink dots paper, then ran my nail along the edges to shabby them a bit.
I added my button/paper heart to it, then tied a sheer bow with button and adhered it to the side of the heart.
For my greeting, I used glittered Reminisce stickers and layered them slightly over each other to fit on my card.


Next is a very summery colored card, made with Reminisce papers, Bobunny papers and MAMBI chipboard. First I used a card blank, then added Bobunny paper to the front, I added a block of Reminisce paper to that, then added a mat of white cardstock to bobunny blue dot cardstock. I used a Reminisce card for the greeting, popping it up off the card with some scrap chipboard. I also used 3 chipboard pieces from MAMBI, two of them glittered. I added a button with twine bow and then added a strip of bobunny ribbon, with a bobunny glittered brad to hold it in place.



Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
kris

4 comments:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Kris, I love that button card!! Buttons are my favorite thing lately, so I can't help but love it!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love that button heart! So cute!

Kelly said...

that button card is fabulous!!

Julia Sandvoss said...

OMG That button heart...amazing girl!!! So cute! ;-)