Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday

Good morning to you! it's been another whirlwind week for me, I guess I cannot simply rest on my laurels, but must tackle several projects at once. Not only am I in the middle of spring cleaning my office, I'm tackling my years of photos ( which make me want to get back into scrapping layouts more) and spring cleaning my youngest daughters bedroom. We are mostly done on the bedroom, just have to get rid of some shoes and I must go through her school papers I keep. Tack on a couple days of not feeling well, and that's been my week! LOL!
I also need to share my pick for my Chipboard blog candy package-

here she is-
Morgaine said...

so cute! I love those scrapbook pages and that princess card is just too adorable! Lovely!

January 22, 2010

thanks Morgaine, please email me your addy at ibescrapinkris(at)comcast(dot)netDelete so I can send this box out to you.

today I can finally share some of my Pink Paislee projects I made for CHA.
First up is a card collection with the Bayberry cottage line. This collection is made of beautiful plum, lime green, deep blue, and black and white houndstooth. My favorite part is the houndstooth letters, they are shabby and gorgeous. Remember back when ribbon first came onto scrapbooking in a big way, and we all bought up the black and white gingham ribbons? well, they are back! along with a variety of patterns we love with black and white and cream and gray.
Another new items for Pink Paislee is the pleated ribbon, it is really neat to work with and I love how the team came up with so many unique ways to use it.



Check back soon for another blog candy chipboard package! and more gorgeous Pink Paislee CHA work.
Kris

No comments: