Thursday, January 14, 2010

Enjoy

Well, I'm back! Not that I went anywhere- but I've been just super busy with creating CHA projects for some of the companies I work with. Twenty three projects are heading westward to Anaheim where they will be unpacked and put out for display at the show.
This month we are showcasing the beautiful Cosmo Cricket Golly by Jolly line over on Pursuit of Craftyness and I have bunches left over from my package. I had a lot of fun creating with this cute line- check out the POC blog and see what we created!!


I made this more simple card, just playing around and felt that the holly berries on the cutout journal spot were perfect. The journal spot is popped up with foam tape, and the berries are chipboard- nice thick chipboard- so this has a lot of dimension. I also did one of my favorite things and scratched the edges of the paper with my distresser, adding in more torn spots , then I used a large needle and punched the faux stitched edge on there.
I also added a button with twine to the middle of my looped ribbon- not really a bow since it's not tied. And I also added in some Christmas Basic letter stickers- from Reminisce- they have a bit of sparkle to them as well. To finish it off I added some small red gems to the small dots on the berry stem.
Thanks for coming by!

Kris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog today...nice job!

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time