Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Couldn't stay away today!

I just have the best news! I got my copy of the new PaperCrafts book- A Card a Day last night! WOW- so many wonderful cards in there- I have 5 cards in it myself- and feel like I'm among scrapping royalty with all the wonderful ladies who have their cards in there as well. So excited to see it out.

I typically don't talk a lot about where you can find my projects. I've been being published for over 8 years now, with hundreds of publishings under my scrapbelt- and it's still thrilling, but dont' want to see bragadocious!
- is that even a word? LOL!

I also wanted to show off this adorable little giftie bag that I made lickety split the other day. I simply took a brown lunch bag- and cut off the top with some zigzag scissors- makes it less lunch baggie, then I punched two holes to thread my raffia through. I added a button with twine to the front of it - you can tie it in the back to make it easier to open. I also added Bobunny paper, with a bit of brown cardstock. Then a large circle with more Bobunny ( tis the season papers) and glued it to the back of the K&Co circle chip- you can make this an ornament with a different saying on it! wouldn't that be a nice touch to the gift. I added a few little berries, and a ribbon bow. Easy peasy- and quick for a last minute gift bag. You could add cookies, jewelry, a gift card- etc.. to this bag!

Thanks for dropping by!
kris

No comments: