Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More fun with Basic Grey

I've said it before- I am just in love with using this ocean mist color along with fall colors- it's absolutely perfect to me!
Basic Grey- Indian Summer- which I guess is pretty perfect for a name- since it's still got hot colors of summer, combining with some of the cooler colors of fall. Got me a big ol' pack with letters and stickers- and I'm a happy girl! So what I did to make this card...
first I put on that small block of paper- I wanted some 'white' space on this card. then I added the big scallopy border sticker, and topped that with this cute Studio Calico card- another freebie from my Cards package. I put on this leaf sticker- it was a border and I cut it apart- adding a smaller second to the top of the first.
I had cannibalized a card that was damaged- so I already had this colored scallop circle chip- I just adding a circle cut from more paper, distressing the edges. Then used BG letters to add my greeting. Finished the card with a beautiful ocean mist button, and a bow of twine. Then used my piercing tool to put that border around the card.
Enjoy your day!
kris

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Just gorgeous Kris! Love these colors together.