Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bright bright colors

If you've been coming to my blog for any length of time, you know I prefer bright colors. Love lime, and anything paired with B&W. So I had taken this Bobunny Love Shack paper out to work with for another card- didn't end up using it- but I had taken the time to cut the flower out.
Couldn't let that go to waste now could we.
I paired it with the reverse of the paper, and some Pink Punch Double Dot cardstock, adding in this gorgeous wide B&W ribbon from SEI. I added a bow and button- from bobunny to the bow and twine, then layered on some plain white cardstock, also adding a piece that I punched with my Martha punch as well. The thank you rubon is old stash Bobunny, and the chipboard is Amercican Crafts. I added some Martha Black Pearls ( do you hear Johnny Depp saying that - or is it just me? )



wha la- finished card!

thanks for looking!
kris

No comments: