Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Busy Me today

Today I concentrated on getting some cards made up for 'business'. My sister Kelly and I have teamed up to sell our cards locally- so in the spring and fall we are planning on doing shows to sell them. What that means is that I now have a need to do a bunch of cards in a sitting- so that is how my day went - I produced 9 cards today- not much in the scheme of things- but a fair bit for me.
I used new Bobunny Kitchen Spice on the above card, with a martha punched border, a MM sticker tag that I foam taped up and some Sticko flower stickers I've not been able to use properly until now. I also used my cuttlebug to emboss a boatload of white cs, and used that on a lot of the cards today. I had cut a branch from the paper, and printed out all my greetings with the puter.

Don't love this card, but I wasn't sure what to do with that funky Mambi chip piece, so I stuck on some gems, added some martha punch lace and bflies and a ribbon.

another one I don't love- think it might be that i don't love those bflies anymore. Bobunny Delilah paper, and DCWV glitter paper, craft supply ribbon, a Stick flower, and some buttons finish it.

This one is made with some leftover stamped bflies- from Kelly's CTMH stash- Butterflies stamps. I glittered them as well. Added buttons, lots of layered pp- some Dream Street and some Bobunny Kitchen Spice, with pen details. A craft supply ribbon- and buttons and pearls to finish.

LOVE this one! something about black with blue and green! love that combo! I used a MAMBI tag, overtop the chipboard lifted embossed paper, the paper underneath is K&CO- green and Bobunny- Blue - added another leftover bfly and button with floss.

another one I like- the color doesn't come out as pretty as in person- but you get the gist. More Bobunny Kitchen Spice, with Delilah- I cut out the medallion- then cut two more circles with my scallop scissors- I crumpled them, added a button in the center- cut a stem and two leaves, then put that all over some embossed paper. Then I added two more buttons to my greeting.


Had a hard time finishing this one- tho I love the blueish teal and brown combo- I used an Am. Crafts journal sticker- and some more of those Sticko flowers, added in some craft supply ribbon, some martha punched lace and a few misc. gem swirls. Another button to finish off the greeting.

back to love- this sweet card turned out cute with more Bobunny kitchen spice, some bobunny dot ribbon, and a few fussy cut flowers and stem, added on top of an embossed rectangle and topping a double layer of Martha punched lace.

And finally today- have you hung in there with me? a bit more from the scrap pile- more bobunny delilah, with some CTMH Flutterbys stamps- some more Martha lace- and a bunch of pearls and gems.
Thanks for checking out my cards, if you are ever interested in buying them- just let me know.
But also- I hope I have inspired you to reach into your paper scraps and make use of some of the beautiful things you have just hanging around!
kris

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Your cards are beautiful! Love the butterflies, you certainly got alot of mileage out of that set!hehehe- what else is up your sleeve?

Julia Sandvoss said...

They look amazing!!!!!! Definitely will sell in my opinion! Hey check your DJournal....when you have a sec!LOL

Desire Fourie said...

Oh my you have been an a busy bee. Just love all your beautiful creations so true to your gorgeously unique style.
Hugs
Desire

~dawne said...

These are all fabulous Kristen...we're always our worst critic. Good luck w/your sales!

Christina said...

Wowzer, you've been busy and never fail to impress! Great cards!!!

I have a blog award for you at my blog!

Carol D said...

some super cards there Kirsten, sure they will sell like hot cakes. And some great inspiration ideas.

Hugs Carol x

Christine said...

Kristen, your cards are beautiful. I love them all.
xoxo, Christine

AUsome mom said...

WOW!! I can't believe how you just pop these cards out one after another. They are all just beautiful. These will sell quick!! Thank you for the inspiration. I can always pop in over here and be inspired :)