Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So much to share today!!

wow! I've got fun stuff to share!! first is my card from the Cuttlebug challenge this week! This sketch was created by 2red bananas and I really liked it. So I broke out my American Crafts clearance pack that I bought last week and had fun fussy cutting out the flowers, then pop dotting them. I love love love love this color combo. And I'm trying to show off my white cards so I thought I'd take a pic on some black cardstock, really helped to pop my card out! I used an Amer. Crafts clear journal sticker that I also then cut out around and some white Reminisce stickers I colored over with my Sharpie pens, love coloring stuff to suit my needs. Used the Swiss Dots folder, and punched out the corners with a circle punch. I also added some itty bitty pearls to the flowers, which is great because I don't often use that size so I have tons!

Second today- do you have a garden? we have a small one- which is now brimming with weeds I'm sad to say- but our cucumbers are thriving- good thing we love them so much - we have about 6 new ones a day! Apparently we've missed this MONDO cuke for a while now.

I found it in there this morning, no kidding the thing is about as big around as Annalise's leg!! What I'm amazed at is- we planted pickling cukes- so they would be smaller, most of them are about half the size of your grocery store cukes- so I'm worried this big 'un will be bitter- but we'll have to wait til Daddy gets home to show him!
Next - have you seen Bobunny's new releases yet? We've been releasing them all week. I wanted to shout out about the couple sticker sheets I designed! So so happy to be asked to create more and am so proud to be a part of this company! For today tho- I wanted to share the cutout sheets for the new collections.
There is Flutter Butter- cute cute name. Have you seen the diecut papers for this- WOW!!
Delilah- gorgeous pinks and oranges! have you seen the awesome tree/mum stamp with this?
Gypsy- the teals and oh the browns and peach! gorgeous designs on this collection.
Tis the Season-red green and light blue- love brights for Cmas!! the rectangled tree stamp is A.Dor.Able!
BOO Crew the skeleton is darling and I love all the googly eyes- this is a super cute collection!
Kitchen Spice- oh my!! perfect for recipes and grandmother pages, but probably going to be one of my favorite fall collections EVAH!!
St. Nick- a beautiful heritage looking Cmas collection!! I love the paper with santa in an old fashioned car!

Have a funtastic day!

kris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin Your card is sooo` beautiful` I love the beautiful colours...
cool as a cucumber!!!and they are cool..hmmm
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges..I love your creations

Terrie
http://cuttlebug.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow, this card is so gorgeous! I am in love with those colors!

(-: Heidi

Sammye Jo said...

Love this!

Kelly Pyron said...

I love these! I want them all!

whoistracy said...

Love your jumbo cuke! I have some zucchini that's larger than my hubby's leg and we're not sure what to do with them! LOL

Cassie said...

awesome card! i love you take on the sketch!!! thanks for playing at CBC - sorry it took me so long to get by this week. can't wait to see what you create this week!

AUsome mom said...

"AUSOME"!!!! Love this card!!!