Monday, July 20, 2009

Is it back to school already?

nah not quite yet- but my oldest is going to a jump start program this week at middle school- just a fun half day for a few days to get used to the whole new schedule and school.
So we're up at the crack of day to get ready- ok- ok- when you are used to sleeping in- and enjoying it sooo sooo much! waking up at 6 am is too early!! I actually was awakened at 5 am this morning- to the oh so nasty smell of a nearby skunk. EWWW! it usually suprises me several times over the summer, since we're using a window fan and not the AC at night.
I'm sharing my bonus card today from the Cardpatterns sketch this week. Shortcuts was so generous with the team so Michelle asked us to design a few cards to showcase their awesome product! I just had to play with more of my Dream Street stuff- I know I'm just using it so much lately- but it's great fun to work with! I used a couple scraps of paper, then added the circle with scalloped mat cut with my deco scissors. I also added a tiny bit of this satin ribbon that I've had forever!! I put two cute little MM pins in the bow, and added Dream Street rubons to the circle, then finished with a couple buttons.

If you haven't checked out the Bobunny blog lately, head over there next! We are debuting new lines and products! SO many wonderful things to look at! and I was asked to design a few sticker sheets, so I'm extra proud to be a part of such a wonderful company!

take care!
kris

No comments: