Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New projects

Thought I'd share what my mornings look like right now- I took these yesterday, it was a glorious sunrise. I think that is one of my favorite things about fall, the sunrises are just so much richer. I never truely appreciated sunrises til we moved here- and now each day I make sure to take a few moments and watch the sun come up and the sun go down. Every sunrise and set is different- but some are stunning in color.
As I moved the camera away from the sun, the mists over the trees were another moment of ahhhhh. For some reason we didn't have geese out there yesterday- tho they were back last night. I love to hear the soft little honks as they awaken, I know many times they are quiet, just standing there. But in the morning they call softly to each other. I love the way the mist is heavy in the shallow spots, it makes it look like an ocean, with waves gently breaking the surface.
ok, now for the projects I promised! this is a baby box, it's not huge, but would hold some small things. would be nice for a gift box as well. these are Anna Griffin papers. A martha stewart felt sticker, Anna G sticker flower and rubon word. Lace is craft supply and the heart chip is MM. the ink I used is Kaiser Craft and the pearls are Micheals.
This is a Flair card, the papers are all Flair. Felt and glitter leaves and rubon are Me & My Big Ideas. Stamp is another Martha purchase - check out Micheals this week- they were having an awesome sale on martha stuff. pearls is Micheals too and those buttons are Darice.
thanks for looking!
enjoy your day!
kris

2 comments:

~dawne said...

These are both beautiful projects. I especially love the paper in the 2nd one.

carolann said...

Wow these cards are absolutely stunning well done hun and I would love to see a sunrise like that fantastic xxxxxx