Monday, October 13, 2008

Forever since I've blogged!

well, blog readers, I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've blogged. I feel like I'm at confession- forgive me bloggers for I have sinned, it's been a week since I've last blogged.
to make matters worse- I have no new projects to show you today! I've been working- just not on anything I can share. I do hope to have some new stuff done this week, but that's if I can get creative feeling today.
I have, however, some pics to share from the weekend. We took the girls- A's best friend tagged along- down to a shopping plaza that was doing a costume contest, treating, and some other nice neighborhood things. None of the girls placed, Barbie in a Box won, then was followed by Mouse in a Trap and R2D2 costumes. NONE of which I'd want to have to lug around trick or treating! we saw some really cute and creative costumes tho, one girl was a bust- complete with pedestal! there was also a blue hen baby- since we're right here in the midst of Fighting Delaware Blue Hens country, and a Christmas tree with gift boxes on her feet.
We had a splendid time tho! the stores were giving out candy, there were free hotdogs, soda and chips, plus free pumpkin decorating and cupcake making.
I thought I'd share some pics of the costumed trio. A's friend doesn't typically dress up for Halloween, so I told her to wear some old clothes, and she could be a dead girl. only took me about 30 minutes to do her face up, she looked in the mirror and scared herself! LOL!
M even asked someone to go back in to A's bedroom with her, so her halloween self didn't scare her regular self!
A was a typical dirty cave girl, this is the same costume from last year - but we didn't really do anything last year b/c of house hunting, so she decided she wanted to wear it again.
Lil A was Red Riding Hood- I loved the costume, but when I had her try it on- the skirt was wayyyyy to short- so I added a couple layers of eyelet lace to the bottom, with some awesome love that stuff- craft goop- no sew- and I've told ya about my aversion to actually sewing fabric!
have a great one!
kris


1 comment:

carolann said...

Awesome pics hun bless them xxxxx