Wednesday, October 29, 2008

humpty hump, it's wednesday

As a child growing up in the eighties- I listened to a large variety of music. So now I'm sitting here - with Digital Underground in my head just because of my post title.
here's the chorus- if you'd like to hum or sing along with me--
The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump. Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump - uh- yeah.
of all the music I listen to- this middle class, white bread chick, raised on eighties soft rock and hair bands, I still can say Rap is on of my favorites. Not hard core stuff- the catchy stuff- like Beastie Boys, Snoop Dog, Missy Elliot, and Timbaland. and just to expose myself even more- mind you this is like showing you my soft white underbelly- I love pop music too. Bands like Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilara, even- gasp- I'm gonna say it- Britney Spears.
There- go ahead- laugh behind your hands.. it's ok- I like whats I's likes.

another thing I'm liking? Digi scrapping- tho- I do tend to kind of get tired of being on the puter and spending another few hours on it scrapping isn't always appealing. But tonight- I was in the mood and made this lovely little layout.
Pretty much most of it is freebie stuff- I got some at shabbyprincess.com and some from kits I bought- one is from janelle paige ( flowers and frames), the other is from Marcie Reckinger ( lettering and buttons). I like how my kinda crappy pics look pretty decent on this layout- shrinking them down certainly helps- plus having lots of pics to look at- look at that- 5 pics on this! hope you like! thanks for stopping by!

kris

2 comments:

Ann said...

What a cutie pie in those pics! Great LO, too! :D

Rika said...

What a fabulous LA!