Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween! We'll be going out Trick or Treating tonight- for our first time in this area- so hopefully we'll have a big haul- erm- the kids will have a big haul and get lots of chocolate that I can share with them. What is your favorite candy? of course the chocolate ones are great- but I like other ones that are harder to find. Sugar Daddies, Mary Janes, peanut butter taffies, you know- the ones that aren't chocolate or soured candy.
Do you dress up to trick or treat. I usually do if we've been to a party or school- I spray my hair, or dress up. I used to love doing cool makeup on my face, but a couple years ago became totally allergic to it- and found out the hard way, for a couple days after Halloween, my eyes were almost swollen shut, and I had dry scaling patches on my face. Oh was I attractive. no more halloween makeup for me- ever!

I felt like doing another digi layout- nope- not going exclusive with it- I just got my desk cleaned off and felt like leaving it clean for a day! These again are all freebies, from shabbyprincess.com and freedigitaldownloads, the title font is from freedigi, the rest is from shabby princess. the buttons are from marcie reckinger.
thanks for dropping in- have a great halloween.
kris

No comments: