Tuesday, August 19, 2008

new schtuff

I worked on some stuff today- no specific reasons- just was using more scraps- yeah- geesh- is that all I talk about .

really tho- I used some serious scraps here-

the card and gift set is made with some cute calendar Bobunny paper ( that's the word valentine paper) and some left over dots paper.

a few tiny scraps- on the heart ( dot cardstock) and on the big heart ( vintage carnival paper- with stickles glitter)


I also added in some- bazzill paper strips, some bobunny ribbon and rubons, the LOVE is a One Heart One Mind rubon, and some Bazzill chipboard hearts.

the giant frame is Colorbok - painted it white and covered that in stickles as well.

sounds like a lot of work- but I did a big ol' session last night with my paint and stickles on some raw chipboard pieces- now I can just grab them as I want them.

Next are some more papers from Bobunny's Splendid line- again- left overs from another project. And I love this line so much- hate to waste any of it.

the grade A card is done with a cut out from the collection, I just rumpled the edges.

Added some letters from Amer. Crafts, Making Memories and K&Co.

some more Bobunny ribbon and a cute flower from my stash.


the THANKS card is made with some of the same papers from the line,
adding in a folded bobunny flower, and a cut out from the sheet.
button/rubon is Making memories. letters are Amer. Crafts.
and I added in another stickle glitter glue bracket from my stash I made - which is another thing by Bobunny!
thanks for checking by!
kris






No comments: