Monday, September 2, 2013

Snowman jars

As you know, I'm still working out my blog and I thought I'd share some of the home decor items I have made in the last year.  This year I ended up make quite a few things, just had so much fun decorating and glittering, adding stems and such to my projects.
These snow man are made with various baubles and bits, the heads made with styrofoam that I painted and glittered. I use some The Girls Paperie stickers and paper, adding in some cheapo flake snow I got a huge bag for at the craft store for about a dollar. It is interesting stuff, you can just glue it on there, or, you can have fun and use a heat gun and see the flakes melt into something less messy but still glittery and snowy!

I also created this sweet frame, using chipboard flat houses and painted then glittered them. I used foam tape to pop them off the frame. Then I added this little snowman and added stems and such to the frame, even up top with the ribbon.

I also created this snowman layout last year, I sprayed some of the background with spray ink over the diecut snowflakes, then added the diecut trees and the skinny snowman. This layout was created for the Circle Blog.

Hope you have enjoyed my chilly weather projects!

No comments: