Monday, September 26, 2011

Dusty Blog

Hello friends. It's been a long long two months since I've posted. I figured it's about time to come back and start actually blogging again. Did I miss it? not a whole lot, but mostly because a whole lot has been going on. My designing has taken off and I've been working a lot. The girls have been busy with school and are getting ready to start going to clubs in the afternoon. Alizabeth has been through many many doctors appointments and is finally beginning to heal. Let me tell you, a torn ligament is much more painful then a broken bone, and takes so much longer to heal. We have a wonderful doctor who is taking care of her and we trust that he'll do his best for her. (The boy who twisted her arm tore the TFCC ligament in her wrist.)
 I took these photos on the first day of school. These girls take my breath away. I have so much love, pride and joy for them, it makes my heart ache!





Annalise is beginning band and chorus this year. She'll be using Alizabeth's old flute, as we bought her a better quality flute last year for her birthday. Alizabeth is starting off beautifully in her 4th year of Flute, and is first chair for her whole school, in both concert and symphonic band. She'll be trying out for both State and County Band this year and has high hopes of getting in. She was also recently voted in as President of the National Junior Honor Society for her school and we're both busy with looking into fund raising ideas. 

I do not have a whole bunch I can share. Much of my recent design work has been for magazines, or for the Cricut Circle Blog and I will wait to share those items. For now, I have a couple recent items I can share.

I created this fun Halloween pouch with some DCWV papers, cheesecloth, my almost black crinkled ribbon ( available in my etsy shop) some pretty Vintage Papers ( Imagine Cart) and Oct 31st halloween cricut cartridge.




Have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are beautiful. And I like your Halloween items!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful girls and an adorable Halloween project :)