Monday, June 6, 2011

Pebbles Easter Lo

 I recently created this layout for Pebbles and am thrilled to share it here with you.


"Mixing and matching with Pebbles Happy Go Lucky and Ever After collections is easy peasy!  Both collections have similar colors and easily combine on your creations.  For my layout I couldn't bear to part with my scraps from other projects, so I incorporated them by adding a large diecut piece with layers on my layout. I was even able to use tiny pieces by punching them into easter eggs."




Pebbles supplies used:
Happy Go Lucky Cheery (751080)
Happy Go Lucky Carefree (751083)
Ever After Fairy Tale (751104)
Ever After Magical Forest (751110)
Ever After Glass Slipper (751109)
Ever After Magical (751112)
Ever After Jewel Flowers (747098)
Baby Pink Glitter Candy Dots 


Other supplies used:
Cardstock (American Crafts)

Thickers (American Crafts)
Die Cut Machine (Cricut by ProvoCraft)
Punches (EK Success)
Decorative Scissors (ProvoCraft)

thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

LOVE IT! The bunny is my favorite! I am a new follower :)