Designer: Kristen Swain
Glue Arts- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks, Perma Tac adhesive and Glue Glider Pro Gun
October Afternoon- paper and buttons
some buttons- american crafts
fabric brads- gcd studios
felt- papertrey ink
felt sticker- Pebbles
Tip: Great as a gift for any crafter, this tin doubles as a pin cushion and a small tin holder, it would even be perfect for a small scented candle inside.
1. Cut 5/8 inch strips of felt using pinking shears. Use Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun and starting in the middle of the tin lid, add a drop of Hot Glue and stick one end of a strip of felt, then allow to cool and start twisting felt into a rope and adhering to lid in coil.
2. Cut circle out of felt, then cut a spiral to center of circle. Take felt and use Hot Glue to hold rose together, adhere yellow and two white flowers to top of tin. Add fabric brads to center of flowers, then add pearls and small felt handcut leaves. Add small felt butterfly sticker with Hot Glue.
3. Trim paper to size of tin side, then use Perma Tac adhesive to attach paper to tin.
4. Using another strip of 5/8 inch felt to center of tin side. Then using twine and buttons, string buttons on twine and adhere to felt with Hot Glue.
5. Handcut a single flower from felt, adhere to center point on front of tin, adhering button on top, then adhere a second button tied with twine bow.