How about inviting a friend to dinner? Then you can be a wonderful hostess and give them this pretty recipe binder with recipes from your meal. The binder is large enough for them to include some of their own recipes to create a treasured recipe album.
Papers/stickers/buttons/flair/letters- October Afternoon
Adhesives- Glue Arts Pema Tac, Glue Arts Adhesive Squares, Glue Arts UCutIt foam.
Diecut machine- Cricut Expresson, Elegant Edges and Storybook Cartridges
Album- Pink Paislee
1. Fold card blank to 5x5 inches. Adhere block of paper to card, then add punched strip towards bottom of card and another to top of card.
2. Cut block of UCutIt foam to fit bracket shape, then adhere to card.
3. After cutting two butterflies using diecut machine, layer them together using Adhesive Squares. Adhere to card using Adhesive Squares then adhere flair button with twine bow to center of butterfly.
4. Tie bow, adhere button to center of bow with Adhesive Squares. Finish card by using sticker letters for greeting.
1. Cut strip of pink paper and wrap around front cover of album, cutting second strip and adding enough to complete the wrap, adhering together with Perma Tac.
2. Adhere scalloped square with Perma tac to front cover, then adhere stickers down one side of square. Adhere button with adhesive squares.
3. Cut out and use adhesive squares to add butterfly to cover, adding button flair and twine bow to butterfly center.
For appetizer page, adhere block of paper to chipboard divider, then add punched strip, oval piece and butterfly. Add button and twine to center of butterfly, then add label and stickers letters with Appetizer! across label.
For Meals page, adhere paper with Perma tac and trim excess from chipboard. Punch scalloped border then adhere across bottom of paper block. Add scalloped oval, with two buttons and butterfly in center of oval. Then use foam tape under sticekr and adhere in center of butterfly. Add label and letter stickers for Meals using Foam tape under sticker letters.
For Desserts page, adhere part of scalloped circle across chipboard page, then trim off excess, adding strip of pink paper top to bottom of page. Use foam tape block on back of bracket shape and adhere to page. Adhere sticker label, trim off excess and adhere sticker letters for Desserts. Use Adhesive Squares to adhere butterfly, button and twine to page.