Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Beautiful pin cushion

 Earlier I had shared that other pin cushion with you using Glue Arts products, well, this was the inspiration piece for that cushion. And to be honest, I adore this one the most!! I used most of a roll of that fabulous Papertrey felt, but it's totally worth it because it's a thick roll to stick your pins in. I still used Glue Arts Hot Glue gun, it works so well with holding down everything!


I hand cut the flower on the side, just with a couple scraps, I also hand cut the two leaves. 

I absolutely love the felt stickers from Pebbles, they are totally adorable and go perfectly with this 'flower' pincushion!


Pebbles supplies used:
Happy Go Lucky Glad (751087)
Happy Go Lucky Cheery (751080)
Happy Go Lucky Buttons (747069)
Felt Embellishments - Bugs (747042)
Red Ribbon (744029)


Other supplies used:

Buttons (American Crafts)
Felt (Papertrey Ink)
Twine

 Have a terrific day!

7 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ooooh that is beautiful!! I never new paper tray had felt. Off to check it out. :)

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love this idea!!! this is so adorable!

Jodi said...

OMGosh!!!! Super cute idea!!!! Love it!!

Jess said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

What a fun idea!!

ScrappyGirl said...

this is just gorgeous!!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

OMGosh how cute are these!