Morning! I have a layout to share with you today. Over on the Glue Arts blog we are being sponsored by Fancy Pants this week! The colors and embellishments are adorable on this line, and I had fun creating this layout. look at the little hearts coming out of the envelope, and the banners are so cute! Love this fun layout of my girlie!
Adore You Layout
Designer: Kristen Swain
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Perma Tac, Mini Adhesive Squares, UCutIt foam
Paper/stickers/envelope- Fancy Pants
1.Cut diecut paper, cutting off about 1/3 of whole . Adhere to background using Perma tac.
2. Cut yellow banners from paper, then pop up with UCutIt, for the top banner. Then adhere red bubble border at bottom of diecu tpiece, then add UCutIt foam to dot sticker border, adhere to layout.
3. Cut out second paper banner (blue), add UCutIt foam to back and adhere to top of layout.
4. Fold and adhere envelope with Perma Tac, then adhere two photos to layout with Perma tac as well, adhering small label sticker under photo edge.
5. Cut journaling paper, writing journaling and adhere to layout, overtop of envelope.
6. Use valentine card sheet and cut out image of bird, to/from piece, and bunches phrase, adding UCutIt to bird and bunches phrase.