Snow Season Sled
Designer: Kristen Swain
Supplies:Glue Arts - Hot Glue Gun, Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac runner, UCutIt Foam
Wooden Sleigh/acrylic paint/Ribbon/Gems- craft supply
Paper/Stickers- Echo Park Wintertime Collection
iridescent pipe cleaners
1. Paint edges of sleigh with white acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
2. Using the Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac runner, place adhesive along edges and middle parts of wood, then adhere strips of paper to sleigh, trim off excess and sand with sand paper for close fit.
3. Use UCutIt foam and cut large piece to fit behind cut out journal spot, then adhere to sleigh. Also add UCutIt to border sticker, and adhere over bottom edge of journal spot.
4. Add styrofoam balls cut in half using Hot Glue Gun, then glue on sculpey clay carrot nose, and detail face with chalk and marker. Add pipe cleaner scarf.
5. Add sticker details to piece, using small pieces of UCutIt foam to pop up between stickers, add ribbon bow and sticker topper, gems, and twine to sleigh as shown. Use Hot Glue to attach stickers/gems/buttons more permanently to piece.